Enter for a chance to win the 2023 GRAND PRIZE valued at $13,000!
The team that ends up at the top of the ranking with the most fundraising will get the grand prize :
- 12-seat box for the Montreal Canadiens VS New York Rangers game on March 9th, 2023, at 7 p.m. at the Bell Centre, including food and drink. (Value of $12,000 - Offered by our partner IG Wealth Management)
- 12 PROCURE hockey jerseys for members of the winning team (Value of $1,000)
- The emblematic Jean-Pagé Cup
MORE PRIZES TO BE WON
2 Captodor product boxes valued at $50 each will be offered to the first 12 teams registered* for the 2023 edition.
Each Captodor "Sports Hygiene Kit" contains:
- Odour destroyer (500 ml)
- Antiperspirant bar (50g)
- Laundry detergent (100ml)
- Body wipes (48 un.)
- ULTRA shower gel (400ml)
- Shower towel
*To receive the Captodor boxes, the team must collect a minimum of 300$ during the campaign.
Plus a host of participation prizes are to be won for teams that have reached their fundraising goal of at least $300. Each additional $300, will give the team 1 additional ticket.
- 2 tickets for a Montreal Canadiens game in the press gallery with our honorary co-presidents Dany Dubé and Martin McGuire
- 2 sets of Toyo tires, worth $1000 each (Offered by our partner Distribution Stox)
- More to be announced!
The Jean-Pagé Cup awarded to the most legendary fundraiser
The Jean-Pagé Cup is awarded to the team at the top of the standings for collecting donations.
Won in 2022 by the PRO CURE SHERBROOKE team, the Jean-Pagé Cup could be yours this year!
A ranking of participants will be automatically updated according to the total amount of donations collected.
To see the ranking - Click here.