LES SOIRÉES DU HOCKEY PROCURE Contest (hereinafter the “Contest") is organized by PROCURE as part of the LES SOIRÉES DU HOCKEY PROCURE campaign.
It takes place on the campaign website (lsh.procure.ca) from January 1st to February 28th 2023.
The Contest is reserved exclusively for the hockey teams (on ice, dek, floorball, cosom and other) registered (hereinafter “Participant (s)”) on the official website of the LES SOIRÉES DU HOCKEY PROCURE campaign (lsh.procure.ca). The following are not eligible for the Contest: employees, agents, and representatives of PROCURE; its partners and any other person directly associated with the conduct of this Contest, as well as the immediate family and all other individuals with whom these employees, agents and representatives reside, or any member of their immediate family. For the purposes of these Rules, by “immediate family", means the father, mother, brothers and sisters, children, husband or wife, or common-law partner of an employee, agent, or representative.
How to Enter
From November 16th 2022 to February 27th 2023 inclusively, Participants are invited to register on the LES SOIREES DU HOCKEY PROCURE website (lsh.procure.ca), and play a match against prostate cancer between February 1st and 28, 2023 benefiting PROCURE.
To enter the Contest, and be eligible in winning a prize, Participants must:
- Complete the registration form for their team on lsh.procure.ca - one free registration per team.
- Raise a minimum amount of $300 per team. Each additional $300, will give the team 1 additional ticket.
- Commit to transmitting checks or sums of money collected and paid to their teams before February 28th 2023 at 11:59:59 p.m.
Prize Draw and Odds of Winning
All teams that have registered on the lsh.procure.ca website and have raised the minimum amount of $300 before February 28th 2023 at 11:59:59 p.m. will automatically receive 1 ticket for the prize draw. Each additional $300, will give the team 1 additional ticket.
For example, a team that has raised $1,200 will have 4 tickets for the prize draw, and in return, a team that would have raised $300, would have 1 chance to win a prize.
Donations made by check or cash in favor of PROCURE must be sent to PROCURE - 1320, boul. Graham, suite 110, Town of Mont-Royal, H3P 3C8, before February 28th, 2023 at 11:59:59 p.m. to be counted in the team total.
(Download the donation form in cash or by check)
The Prize draw will take place on Friday March 3, 2023 around 12:00 noon in the PROCURE offices. A Participant's chances of winning depend on the number of tickets accumulated.
Winner will be contacted by phone and/or e-mail in the three (3) days following the date of the draw. PROCURE will post the names of the Grand Prize winner on the LES SOIREES DU HOCKEY PROCURE website as well as on the PROCURE Facebook page.
In order to be declared a winner, the participant must:
- Abide by the participation and eligibility conditions outlined in these Rules. Failure to meet one or more of these conditions will result in automatic disqualification and another draw will take place in order to determine a new Winner
- Provide proof of identity with photograph on request and in a timely manner;
- Accept the terms and conditions relating to the Prize
- Complete and sign the declaration form and Waiver of Liability (the “Declaration Form") indicating that all conditions outlined in these Rules have been met and return the form to PROCURE in the two (2) days following its receipt
- Consent to having PROCURE publish his or her photo or video on various platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) when announcing the winner
- Agree that if he or she refuses to accept the Prize in accordance with the terms and conditions of these Rules, this releases PROCURE from any obligation related to this Prize towards said person In such a case, PROCURE may, at their sole discretion, cancel the prize or hold a new draw until a finalist is selected and declared the winner.
- All winners release PROCURE and its directors, representatives, officers, employees, and any other parties involved in the Contest (herinafter referred to as “Release Beneficiaries” from any liability for any damages they may suffer as a result of the acceptance or use of the Prize or relating to the Prize and Contest. Before being declared a winner and receiving their Prize, each slected person shall complete and sign the Form to such effect, failing which he or she will not be entitled to the Prize.
- PROCURE will assume no liability of any kind whatsoever in all cases where its inability to act results from an event or situation beyond its control or from a strike, lockout, or any other labour dispute in its establishment or in the establishments of the organizations or businesses whose services are used to conduct the Contest.
- By participating in the Contest, the Winner authorizes PROCURE to use, if required, his or her name, photograph, city, voice, image, and statement relating to his or her Prize for advertising or other purposes, at the discretion of PROUCRE, and without any form of compensation. In addition, the Winner agrees that his or her first name and the name of their city of residence may be mentioned on the Competition website, or any other PROCURE web page, without any form of compensation.
- Release Beneficiaries will incur no liability for incomplete or incomprehensible contact information from Contest participants. PROCURE reserves the right to reject any Registration Form that is incomplete, illegible, mutilated, or containing a human or mechanical error and draw another form.
- Any Registration Form or attempted registration using electronic, computer, or other means contrary to the spirit of the Contest (e.g. computer hacking, mass emailing, etc.) will be automatically rejected and forwarded to the appropriate judicial authorities. Any automated file will be flagged and rejected.
- PROCURE shall not incur any liability for any problem, including, but not limited to: technical failure of telephone networks or lines, online computer systems and servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or any other problem resulting directly or indirectly from a virus, worm, bug, or failure to send emails, for any reason, including, but not limited to, traffic on the Internet nework or website or a combination of the two. PROCURE and other Release Beneficiaries shall not be held liable for any damage that may affect the computer equipment of participants following their registration in the Contest.
- PROCURE reserves the right to, at its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Contest in whole or in part in the event of the occurrence of any technical error or human intervention that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality, or conduct of the Contest as provided in these Rules is subject to applicable regulations, if required. In all cases, PROCURE, service providers or prize provider associated with this Contest as well as their employees, agents, and representatives will not be required to award more prizes than those indicated in these Rules or to award a prize other than those in accordance with these Rules. Furthermore, PROCURE is not responsible for errors or technical difficulties resulting from a server, hardware or software failure, a transmission problem, or lost, delayed, or corrupted data transmitted by the participant.
- Contest Rules are available on the Contest website for the entire Contest period (lsh.procure.ca) or at the following address: PROCURE, 1320 Graham Boulevard, Suite 110, Town of Mount Royal, Quebec, H3P 3C8, 514-341-3000 or 1-855-899-2873.
- All intellectual property and all promotional material (Web Pages and source code included) are the property of PROCURE. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copy or use of copyrighted material or trademarks without the express written consent of the owner is strictly prohibited. Entry forms are the property of PROCURE and will not be returned to participants at any time.